Personal Trainers in Norfolk and Suffolk
• Would you like to lose a stone in 6 weeks and get fit but you’d prefer personal training to your home in Suffolk or Norfolk to the gym or fitness classes?
• Are you confused with all of the different weight loss diets and would like a fresh approach with our new and exclusive ‘Metabolism Boosting Diet System’ – designed by Registered Dietitians at Diet Specialist and delivered with success to thousands of people around the world?
• Perhaps you have an important event coming up and dropping a few jeans sizes would help to boost your self esteem and confidence?
• You’ve come to the right place!
We have been actively involved in the fitness industry for 17 years and have developed exclusive, proven packages for fitness and weight loss. Our in-home personal training sessions are designed to help you to burn the maximum amount of calories and fat. We do this by utilizing the most effective and fun exercise activities such as Boxercise Advanced Drills and Speed Pads, Yoga, ViPR, Kick Boxercise and Kettlebells. Combined with our 6 weeks ‘Metabolism Boosting Diet System’ you can feel assured that our service will deliver exceptional results!
SO WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU Contact us?
• After we’ve had a chat about your goals, we will arrange a mutually convenient time to meet for your initial fitness assessment. We’ll email you a health form to fill out prior to this engagement.
• In the initial fitness assessment we’ll test your blood pressure, weight and body fat, lung function, waist and hips measurements and a 3 minute ‘step ups’ fitness test as well as measuring core muscle engagement, posture and flexibility by way of a postural analysis. We’ll also assess your metabolism and issue you with an eating form (see below for further details of the diet system). Then you are ready to start the program!
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH OUR ‘METABOLISM BOOSTING DIET SYSTEM’?
Step 1 – Assessment
We’ll complete the initial assessment form with you. This captures your starting point and also gives us your Metabolic Rate Assessment and Stress Levels.
Step 2: Goal Setting
We’ll agree with you realistic goals using the goals achievement forms.
Step 3: Receive your Diet Plans
You’ll receive one diet plan per week. We’ll make adjustments to the diets to suit your preferences. During the course of the 6 weeks schedule, we’ll provide you with:
•7 Core Diets (each one containing many examples of delicious healthy choices for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
•11 Booster diets for added flexibility and variety and to stop you getting bored
•6 Tips Sheets, one issued every week so that you can begin to make sustainable habit changes to your lifestyle
•A Personalized goals achievement certificate to celebrate your success, each time you lose half a stone
•A Goals Achievement Sheet
WHAT ARE THE RESULTS I CAN EXPECT?
• Notice a reduction in your clothes sizes as you lose inches from your waist and hips.
• Enjoy a flexible approach to diet where you can still enjoy a glass of wine or two!
• Have fun and enjoy exercise for the first time with sessions such as Boxercise Speed Pads, ViPR Yoga and Kettlebells.
• Feel motivated by regular weigh ins and body measurements
• Notice how much more confidence, energy and vitality you have
• Receive advice on managing your activities in between personal training sessions
HOW DO WE KNOW THIS?
Experience & Qualifications (and our clients tell us too)
WHY IS OUR SERVICE ANY DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PERSONAL TRAINERS IN SUFFOLK AND NORFOLK?
•Ofqual regulated Level 4 (higher level) personal training qualifications, which means that we have studied human movement, Nutrition, Yoga & how to achieve amazing results at a greater depth than most other personal trainers. Please see our ‘Meet the Trainers’ page for details of our multidimensional certifications.
•Many of our clients are long-term and some have even been working with us for over 7 years. They tell us that if we did not attend their home for their regular sessions, they would simply not make the effort to attend a gym or fitness class themselves. They tell us that having a home personal trainer makes all the difference!
•Our work experience has included the NHS as a Physiotherapy assistant from 2007-2015. We gained the unique experience of working with all types of special populations from back pain, cardiac rehabilitation, pre & post natal exercise and brain injury.
• 4 Nutrition Diplomas in Sports and Exercise Nutrition, Behaviour Change, Psychometric Testing and Metabolism Boosting Diets and certification with Association For Nutrition (AfN are the regulator of University Degree Nutrition programmes and certifications in the UK and they ensure that evidence based guidelines are adhered to).
•5 Separate Boxercise Certifications – Including the rare ‘Advanced Boxercise Instructor’ (only 30% pass rate) as we achieved over 80% in all 3 courses first time – Boxercise Instructor, Advanced Skills/Personal Training and Speed Pads. This guarantees you that we strive for the highest standards in the fitness industry, taking your sessions to a whole new level, burning more calories, having fun, becoming fitter and improving your skills!
•We are Level 4 qualified (the highest possible in the UK), as recognized and endorsed by REPS and CIMSPA. Since 2007, we have have also run Cardiac Rehabilitation classes for Upbeat Heart Support Group in Bury St Edmunds.
So whatever your physical condition, your current lifestyle & your preferred foods, we can get you to your goals.
Call today for your FREE consultation!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS TO HIRING A HOME PERSONAL TRAINER COMPARED WITH JOINING A GYM?
The fact is that many people who join a gym will simply stop attending after a few short weeks, yet continue to pay for their annual membership fees. If this sounds like you then you will benefit far more from the added motivation given by employing a personal trainer who will come directly to your home in Norfolk and Suffolk with a great array of training techniques and nutrition strategies for weight loss. Contact us
MATURE ADULTS AND CLIENTS WITH DISABILITIES
Gyms can be intimidating and inconvenient to get to. We now offer a bespoke personal training service for complicated medical conditions by working jointly with The private Physiotherapy service ‘Back In Motion’. So if you have a disability and wish to get the many benefits from exercise, we have personal trainers in Norfolk and Suffolk that are experienced and happy to coach you at home for a wide range of medical conditions. Joint visits with a Physiotherapist are also available. Contact us
YOGA AT HOME
Yoga is a highly effective ancient system of strength, breathing, flexibility and meditation. The NHS regards Yoga as an evidence based practice for many benefits including – flexibility, muscle tone, balance, core strength, pre & post natal Yoga and stress management. We are trained in Hatha Yoga and will bring this specialist service directly to your home with our personal trainers in Suffolk and Norfolk. Contact us
PRE AND POST NATAL EXERCISE
Are you pregnant or have given birth recently and would like some specialized guidance with a personal trainer in Suffolk or Norfolk? We can offer you help with core muscle strength, toning and losing some of the baby weight. With our Pre and Post Natal Exercise certificates and insurance, you can feel assured that we’ll give you the safest possible exercise advice for you and your baby. Our trainers work in accordance with The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists guidelines. Contact us
With prices from £35, all of our expert personal trainers in Newmarket, Bury St Edmunds, Thetford, Downham Market, Stowmarket, King’s Lynn, Brandon, Attleborough, Diss, Swaffham and surrounding areas have kept up to date with current fitness and diet trends. We hold approved and current first aid and resuscitation qualifications and full public liability insurance for £6 million. We guarantee you a first class service.
Contact us today and speak directly to a personal trainer about your goals, we’d really love to coach you in your health and fitness journey!
*Results may vary from person to person